Gina and Bruno - Home activities #8

About a week ago I was so fed up with Gina and her guest spending more time on the balcony off camera than on camera. My response was to simply stop watching them for a week and to check back in to see if anything had changed. Today, I watched Gina take a bath while Bruno and his buddies were in the living room. Bruno left the apartment but one of his buddies stayed behind in the living room. The first thing that Gina does is to go to the balcony for an extended period of time. Now I will stop watching for a month and check back in to see if the off camera behavior changes. Why someone would work hard to get an apartment and then act as though she does not want to be on camera is a mystery to me. Things may change, may get better, and if it does I will miss it. But I don't want to miss out on other performers who actually want to be watched while waiting for Gina to come back on camera.  I don't really expect that much will change so this may be the end of my following this apartment. After all, I won't be missing much. I'm not offering this as an example for anyone else. Just sharing.

Just now, ed2 said:

My three favorite best girls going out tonight, it seems. Gina ❤️ Cleopatra 🥰 and Stella 😍

We are waiting for the return in the morning hours for the crazy times 😁😁😇🥳

• Like 2

Seeing Radislava leaving B1 , I say that I would simply love seeing her joining Gina , Cleopatra and Stella at their night activities and later in the apartment of Gina or in B1 ( Cleo making her first B1 trials 😁😁😉