Gina and Bruno - Home activities #8

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Now they're inviting thieves to the place.  :biggrin:

Yeah, sounds like it but where their friends are involved...it sounds par for the course!  These people have no morals whatsoever in their lives...a purely pathetic group of people IMHO!!

• Upvote 1

I wonder what happened. It kind of looked like Stella and the guy got lost, and the others had to go get them. Or they forgot to take money with them or something.

I know that RLC suffers from late night programming. Unlike in the past, everybody goes to bed and leaves worldwide subscribers waiting to see activities in the time zone convenient to the actors. I for one am tired of watching an apartment like Gina and Bruno, where most of the activities are on the balcony or otherwise off campus and off camera. Watching a vacant room for hours while the participants can be heard off camera means to me that they don't want to be seen. Well, if that's how they respect their subscribers, then, Fuck Them!  I will stop watching people who don't want to be seen. I will stop watching this apartment for a week, and when I check back in if things have not changed, I will stop watching for a month. I'm not suggesting that anyone else follow my lead. I'm just saying that I have reached the point beyond fed up. I am at the stage of pissed off. Good luck to them all but I will no longer be among their supporters. Peace Out. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I like the way she seems to put things in perspective in regards to any particular matter.

30 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Matter = RLC tenants....they don't care and the viewers do not matter :biggrin:  Thanks for clearing that up Nick!

Enough said!!

Just now, ed2 said:

I have to go to sleep soon. Unfortunately. Someone please make notes when things happen. I'll have catch up later.

Enjoy your sleep and quit worrying about these people!!  If you don't like this post, I'm sorry but you are being a bit ridiculous!

• Like 1