Gina and Bruno - Home activities #8

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

How much does this guy have to do to her, before she sobers up, and realize this is not a healthy relationship for her, and also she needs to lose that phony friend of hers

She needs to feel that she's the belle of the ball or as DD calls her the princess or something. What she doesn't realize is she needs help...:sad: She may figure it out.🤞

• Upvote 1

I wonder who are these guys that hang around Gina's boyfriend, do they have a life, other than spending the whole day,  just trying to have sex with his friend's girlfriend, or are they even able to find a female for a relationship, or do they just follow him around, just to pick up the girls scraps he throws away

5 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I wonder who are these guys that hang around Gina's boyfriend, do they have a life, other than spending the whole day,  just trying to have sex with his friend's girlfriend, or are they even able to find a female for a relationship, or do they just follow him around, just to pick up the girls scraps he throws away

I'm sure they find girls to fuck on their own. 

33 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Did Gina became this stoner recently or started a long time ago? 

It began quite a while ago. There were many times that she & Stella would stay up all night drinking and such when everyone else would sleep. They became friends quite a while ago. I don't recall how many years but perhaps Noldus could tell you...

Edited by rosey 1