Gina and Bruno - Home activities #8

On 7/26/2021 at 1:47 PM, Mark Thompson said:

and such is Real Life ... and such is voyeurism... we just get to watch... it is what it is ....

but some seem to 'care' about these characters , get moved by their performances of so called real life...  as if this Gina Bruno dynamice doesn't  goes on all the time in our real lives ... and we don't care , don't dare, to try and fix others (opinions)  in Real Life ... none of our business generally

But here is the part that is becoming very odd.. this forum gives us some weird right to give opinions on these characters, these peoples (but 'paid performer people'  so how can we trust what is real?? ) and our opinions mean nothing to them ... it is just for the exhibitionists in us to be seen (to be read) in an equally annonymous way...

so we become performers in their Real (bullshit) Life ,,,   Real Fake Life 

to me its just a show like a sort of big brother and ppl are making lots of comments on all big brothers in all countries, so dont judge me

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She has shown us those on some occasions in the bathroom in B2 when she changes clothes  :biggrin:

it's not just in the bathroom, when it's really hot, she doesn't put on a bra, i can tell you it was party the day she came to clean the room before Mila did 'arrive 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

it's not just in the bathroom, when it's really hot, she doesn't put on a bra, i can tell you it was party the day she came to clean the room before Mila did 'arrive 😁

I only like Masha's cleaning lady 😁

Remember that one of Masha's cleaning lady went on to have her own RLC career. I named her Olive. After Masha and Sasha fucked her, she went to be with Top Knot and his girlfriend where she again, fucked the mistress before finding her own boyfriend. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

Remember that one of Masha's cleaning lady went on to have her own RLC career. I named her Olive. After Masha and Sasha fucked her, she went to be with Top Knot and his girlfriend where she again, fucked the mistress before finding her own boyfriend. 

Olive has never been Masha's cleaning lady, she has always been a close friend of Masha and Sasha but above all a very close friend of Jane and Dick
They've all known each other for over 10 years, long before all these little people were on RLC

• Like 1

The seduction of Olive was arguably, the best moment of long term seduction and eroticism on RLC to date. They first taught her about voyeurism where Sasha used to let her look at his dick after the bath. Later, when she showed that she liked it, they introduced her to exhibitionism when they got her to bath and to walk naked from the bathroom.

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Olive has never been Masha's cleaning lady, she has always been a close friend of Masha and Sasha but above all a very close friend of Jane and Dick
They've all known each other for over 10 years, long before all these little people were on RLC

when u said little ppl, u mean dwarf as we must call them now?

I am fully aware that Olive never cleaned Masha's apartment. However, when she first arrived on camera, many said that she "looked like a cleaning lady". This led to her being given a name although she was never given a name by RLC.

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

when u said little ppl, u mean dwarf as we must call them now?

no, I'm talking about Masha, Sasha, Jane, Dick, Nelly, Bogdan, Eva, Sam, Dasha and most of the guests we saw in the various apartments
That's it for me " all these little people"