Gina and Bruno - Home activities #8

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I believe that we must also take into account that it was Sunday and that the administrator does not live in the same time zone as you
When you go to bed he starts his day
this is not an excuse but it helps to put things in perspective
Besides, you talk about back up and solution, there has been one in place on the forum by Stncld so that people can go to the Camcaps sister site so that they can communicate with each other again the time to resolve the problem

It was just an observation that caused frustration and problems and I think it is fine to mention it . I agree with your points but I am also a site’s subscriber and since the site has users worldwide , it might give some administration privileges ( I have no idea what this might be ) so there’s no such a long awaiting time . 

Of course , unless this is possible , the “sister “ site is a good alternative but still , I also believe that it isn’t so bad that there’s also a second person  having some “ authorization tools “ ☺️

23 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There is a back up plan.  Cam Caps has a Sister Forum xCamFan.com that people can use till Cam Caps is available again. 

I visit everyday the site but I am not an active user there  , I admit that it was helpful yesterday , in any case , don’t want to make a big subject for this , I just expressed some ideas in case anything similar or worse ( hopefully not ) happens . 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It was just an observation that caused frustration and problems and I think it is fine to mention it . I agree with your points but I am also a site’s subscriber and since the site has users worldwide , it might give some administration privileges ( I have no idea what this might be ) so there’s no such a long awaiting time . 

Of course , unless this is possible , the “sister “ site is a good alternative but still , I also believe that it isn’t so bad that there’s also a second person  having some “ authorization tools “ ☺️

i propose to give bruno the autorizations tools to fix things while hes fucking stella behind gina s back.

ok im going out or i gonna have too much confused emojis

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

I  know that she's an alcoholic but this is getting to the point of ridiculous. I wish her well because she's gonna need it.:sad:

That wasn't just alcohol, that was a cocaine / speed fueled rage!

• Like 1

Anche qui siamo caduti nella ripetitività estrema. 

Praticamente fanno sesso, litigano, fanno sesso, si drogano e poi di nuovo sesso e di nuovo a litigare e così via. 

Non mi sorprenderei di vedere una di questi giorni Gina in overdose per qualche merda che ha preso. 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I didn't even know this site existed until someone linked a thread here from the chat there.

The forums aren't active at all, definitely nothing like they are here. The chat is fairly busy though.

gina is so naive, i wondering why she cant watch on her phone rlc and cc and see what hes doing behind her back, the guy just find a good milking cow and hes not going to let her away like that

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

gina is so naive, i wondering why she cant watch on her phone rlc and cc and see what hes doing behind her back, the guy just find a good milking cow and hes not going to let her away like that

Gina is a drug addicted idiot!  She's not pretty and I hear she has very dirty feet!!