Gina and Bruno - Home activities #8

I have not seen Stella since she left with Bruno. Has she been AWOL for more than a day now? I wonder if he left her behind a dumpster someplace after her drugged her and had his way?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, philo said:

I have not seen Stella since she left with Bruno. Has she been AWOL for more than a day now? I wonder if he left her behind a dumpster someplace after her drugged her and had his way?

I wouldn't be too concerned, she knows a boat load of dealers in Barcelona and she probably crashed with one of them in her absence.

26 minutes ago, philo said:

i think so

49 minutes ago, philo said:

Is there a native speaker who heard the conversation between Gina and Bruno who can tell us if she ever challenged him for fucking Stella and what his response was?

LMAO he would just blow smoke up her ass like always!!

2 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

gina is so naive, i wondering why she cant watch on her phone rlc and cc and see what hes doing behind her back, the guy just find a good milking cow and hes not going to let her away like that

and such is Real Life ... and such is voyeurism... we just get to watch... it is what it is ....

but some seem to 'care' about these characters , get moved by their performances of so called real life...  as if this Gina Bruno dynamice doesn't  goes on all the time in our real lives ... and we don't care , don't dare, to try and fix others (opinions)  in Real Life ... none of our business generally

But here is the part that is becoming very odd.. this forum gives us some weird right to give opinions on these characters, these peoples (but 'paid performer people'  so how can we trust what is real?? ) and our opinions mean nothing to them ... it is just for the exhibitionists in us to be seen (to be read) in an equally annonymous way...

so we become performers in their Real (bullshit) Life ,,,   Real Fake Life 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, philo said:

Is there a native speaker who heard the conversation between Gina and Bruno who can tell us if she ever challenged him for fucking Stella and what his response was?

she just has to watch the Replay when he fucked her a week ago on the couch.... no challenge needed  but his line of bullshit response would not matter.. his reputation is evidence enough...  

This is quickly becoming what appears to be a tried and true staple of the RLC strategy  of having an affair outside the established relationship....  so Gina becomes the punching bag for moralists and speculators  just like Bog and Alberto ... ironic and humourous ... 

Funny to read so many negative comments for a woman who simply doesn’t give a shit and she absolutely loves to live  her life the way SHE wants and not the way we think that the right think for her is . 

I can only say after almost 3-3,5 full years of Gina on cameras , that I am enjoying this journey of hers , her emotional ups and downs , her biggest love that she currently lives next to a guy that she also and already knows that he would fuck any woman that could simply get the chance , she is the one that the rest of the Barcelona crew likes to have around in company , she has been helpful to the rest , encouraging , she has been and she still continues strongly  a fantastic tenant .

Yes , she drinks a lot but she can control it mostly , I haven’t seen her puking personally which is the definition of being totally wasted . She mixes substances but find me a person or to be more exact , who from the majority of her generation doesn’t  make occasionally joints or at least is wiling to try at times and when the chance  appears ? 

The place she lives ,  the western culture and way of living , this is the life that many of people of her age have . She has the “ luxury “ not working a regular job , therefore she doesn’t get tired , she takes care of her silhouette and her body still looks fantastic , this means that she has more things under control than what we are believing .

Bruno is her weakness , her Achilles heel but I prefer to watch the always unpredictable and full of passion for life Gina having a way of life kind of “ let’s do and enjoy the maximum now because the world and life are so strange that you don’t know what tomorrow brings “ …

Living life the maximum with any exaggeration that she thinks , I simply admire her for that . She hasn’t asked from anyone to adapt this way of life and she gives shit ( I don’t even believe she cares of any negativity towards her , she’s very strong individual but also incredible sensitive ) of what others think about her . 

Her choices , her results in life that I am sure she’s totally aware of it . I would rather prefer as a subscriber await the things that I can watch when she’s visiting other apartments or having guests  in her place than the rest of predictability and daily routine life in the majority of the rest of RLC apartments .

For whoever don’t like the “ crazy “ Gina and the undisputed ( due to her overall staying days ) GOV Queen , nobody and nothing forces to watch her . The once upon Queen and her Princess can be an alternative or Miru and Dantez or Kitty and Smith ( although their arguments are real life ) for those who simply want to relax and enjoy whatever they show to viewers. 

Gina and Martina and the stories that come with them as a background , are currently the most interesting thing in my opinion and for my taste “ program “ to watch at RLC . I simply want to see how and what these 4 people ( M&A / G&B ) have in store for the next months and how their lives will be . 

• Upvote 1

Non per giudicare ma cosa ci sarebbe di bello nel vedere una ragazza che si stordisce tra alcol e droghe tutte le settimane? Divertente poi vederla litigare con un ragazzo che si scopa qualunque cosa che assomigli ad un buco (fuori dalle telecamere, ovvio).