Gina and Bruno - Home activities #8

4 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

But I think Stella may have broken the bff code by sleeping with Bruno. I think  I've lost all respect for her.

I see your point but she's not healthy either. Besides as far as we know she & Bruno have been seeing each other for a long time...All we know is what we see..

19 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

It began quit a while ago. There were many times that she & Stella would stay up all night drinking and such when everyone else would sleep. They became friends quite a while ago. I don't recall how many years but perhaps Noldus could tell you...

Stella stayed in B1 with Kylie, GIna and the twins back in April 2017
Both Stella and Gina are heavy drinkers.. and use other things too.

Stella and Bruno fucked in B1 in the masterbed Sept 12 2019, when she swapped guy with Sara
Stella and Bruno's friend was "together" then

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Stella stayed in B1 with Kylie, GIna and the twins back in April 2017
Both Stella and Gina are heavy drinkers.. and use other things too.

Stella and Bruno fucked in B1 in the masterbed Sept 12 2019, when she swapped guy with Sara
Stella and Bruno's friend was "together" then

Your records or your memory is quite impeccable.:wink: thx

Gina's behavior shows signs of someone using meth.  Euphoria, energy, talkative, loss of sleep.  This apartment is a train wreck every week, and she is the engineer.

This friend of Bruno's who stayed with her  seemed to be acting as a caretaker.

Bruno must have left Stalla at the beach.  She has not returned to B1.

• Like 1

According to RLC replays , this was the most popular apartment on Sunday and that’s why the following comment … 

I find it totally irresponsible for CC that the site was down for so many hours , especially when there’s also a paying subscribers service which actually has many thousand users . I think it is totally unacceptable that apart from the site’s administrator , no one else is able to make the necessary actions for the site to be functional again . 

As everyone knows , I have really good words for any of the guys involved at the site , they really try their best but I can’t understand not having a back up plan in case of such a big failure .

Just wanted to post this and I hope it doesn’t happen again , really frustrating . 

• Like 1

We are all watching a representation of "Real Life" in the lives of Gina, Stella, Bruno and the others of RLC.  Perhaps I am living in an unhealthy environment, but I find their situations rather tame in comparison to what I have observed in nature. We all tend to portray ourselves as righteous and ethical people, however, our actual history reveals another story, perhaps the real story of who we really are.

Edited by philo
typo
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

According to RLC replays , this was the most popular apartment on Sunday and that’s why the following comment … 

I find it totally irresponsible for CC that the site was down for so many hours , especially when there’s also a paying subscribers service which actually has many thousand users . I think it is totally unacceptable that apart from the site’s administrator , no one else is able to make the necessary actions for the site to be functional again . 

As everyone knows , I have really good words for any of the guys involved at the site , they really try their best but I can’t understand not having a back up plan in case of such a big failure .

Just wanted to post this and I hope it doesn’t happen again , really frustrating . 

I believe that we must also take into account that it was Sunday and that the administrator does not live in the same time zone as you
When you go to bed he starts his day
this is not an excuse but it helps to put things in perspective
Besides, you talk about back up and solution, there has been one in place on the forum by Stncld so that people can go to the Camcaps sister site so that they can communicate with each other again the time to resolve the problem

• Upvote 2