B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (July / August)

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

All topless - body paint

This is actually quite cute and sexy.  Would love to be with them right now.

Is Pam doing a special "card" for Jordi?  That is touching. 

But here's the thing, we all know how it is going to end.  So while it seems to be a fun time, I don't think it's the kind of thing that drives up subscriptions.

I coined the term "death march" when something is happening ... a party or something ... and we all feel like there is a chance for a hook up.

This is not even a death march.

Trying to not be negative, this is where DD outshines.  Honestly it would be so hot if something came out of this tonight. 

Good news for all of you, I don't think you will be seeing a lot of posts from me regarding this one.

11 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This is actually quite cute and sexy.  Would love to be with them right now.

Is Pam doing a special "card" for Jordi?  That is touching. 

But here's the thing, we all know how it is going to end.  So while it seems to be a fun time, I don't think it's the kind of thing that drives up subscriptions.

I coined the term "death march" when something is happening ... a party or something ... and we all feel like there is a chance for a hook up.

This is not even a death march.

Trying to not be negative, this is where DD outshines.  Honestly it would be so hot if something came out of this tonight. 

Good news for all of you, I don't think you will be seeing a lot of posts from me regarding this one.

The best thing that will happen is a collective bath 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Oh shit, Lola is giving another one of her stupid pseudo lesbian shows, again. 🤮

Can you tell the difference between lesbian shows and shows at all? because I have the impression that your record is scratched on the same term which has absolutely nothing to do with what we can see
Maybe you should open your eyes instead of commenting on other people's comments

• Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, moos54 a dit :

Can you tell the difference between lesbian shows and shows at all? because I have the impression that your record is scratched on the same term which has absolutely nothing to do with what we can see
Maybe you should open your eyes instead of commenting on other people's comments

you and bluewinner are the same person

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1