B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #34 (July)

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm still here...just not as much these days...

The same with me .. too many obligations and ultra high working season .. still manage to appear and check whenever time allows ☺️

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Vivian,,Vivian,,and let me see,,ummm,Vivian.:biggrin: Monica also had a great pair,i'm pretty sure they were also real,and i know she doesn't count in this highly accurate,technical poll.🤣:biggrin:

What about Gina and Stella ? current, but all time without a doubt goes to JASMIN

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So , here’s the poll .. Tesla or Vivian for best current natural  tits GOV  in Barcelona ? 😉😉😋😋😋🤩🥳

would have been Stella if she had not lost weight                                                                                                                      59161a20e836a.png

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

would have been Stella if she had not lost weight                                                                                                                      59161a20e836a.png

Along the same line as Irma.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're working...I have a choice 😁

I need 23 more years till pension 😂🤣😛😝 I still can manage wild nights and not so much sleep 😂🤣 fair for me as well 😜😁😆😛

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I thought he only knew bathroom stuff.😝🤣 🤣

They usually take their boobs with them in the bathroom, you know. 😉

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

She looks like she's gained weight here!...I don't know how because she has such a healthy lifestyle...😏