Leora & Malia - Home Activities #31

Guest Slipper Guyquad

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It's when you know they are capable of such great moments, those real 'Wow!' times (which we've seen not that long ago of course), that when it starts to happen less and less, you can't help but feel 'Why?'. They really don't help themselves a lot of times.

What? So the girls finally brought their BFs into the apartment and had real sex instead of these pseudo lesbian bullshit shows. Wow!!! 😂🤣😂

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Simple !! It's easy money and they really don't give a shit.

They don't respect themselves so are hardly likely to respect those that pay their salary are they.🤑

....And if the rest of the site wasn't so lame so often, if they had more competition elsewhere more regular, then we may not have to even talk this way.  They get it so easy too often.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Alladino said:

What? So the girls finally brought their BFs into the apartment and had real sex instead of these pseudo lesbian bullshit shows. Wow!!! 😂🤣😂

Day off from being a Cum Sponge are you?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

However, I still don't understand what Leora was talking about on the phone before going out. 

I only heard the names of some German cities and that's it (it was also a short phone call). 

She has mentioned Germany to Paul recently, regarding official and business stuff, could have been similar to that. Or, she did talk about a train trip with one of the salon girls but that was weeks ago now. I think mentioning so many cities it wasn't a holiday! That would take a while! 😄

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I think mentioning so many cities it wasn't a holiday! That would take a while!

Quello lo immaginavo, alcune città nominate da Leora erano anche abbastanza lontane (Duesseldorf e Koln). Altre erano abbastanza vicine (Dresda e Berlino). 

Poi la telefonata è stata abbastanza breve quindi non saprei farmi un idea su chi potesse aver telefonato Leora. 

Leora in vacanza sarebbe un evento più unico che raro visto che da quando è su RLC c'è stata solo una volta veramente in vacanza ed era ancora in Russia. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Don't wish this to be a downer, but something has yet to be taken off.....

26 minutes ago, Alladino said:

wake up aladino

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Don't wish this to be a downer, but something has yet to be taken off.....

Scrap that! They have now 😄