Leora & Malia - Home Activities #31

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Slip, do you know what exactly Leora is looking at on the tablet? It seems to me that he is watching videos to pass the time. 

Yeah, looks like Youtube sort of thing. Sounds similar to what they had on last night in Malia's room. What it IS though, who knows.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Malia putting on a tattoo and doing her hair, so she's going out it would seem.

Leora's already got comfy and in position for cam 9 it also seems!

I think the words of Jimbo some months ago about Leora waiting for the months to go by and have Malia going back are slowly coming in effect .. we see more and more time spending both in their rooms ( Malia used to go out of the apartment and run , she could also either her or Leora or both go at parks in Prague and lay down on the grass ) and only some late evening gatherings ( maybe for viewership reasons ) … time  will tell and show the happenings in this apartment . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Malia putting on a tattoo and doing her hair, so she's going out it would seem.

Leora's already got comfy and in position for cam 9 it also seems!

Oh oh, un appuntamento? 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Oh oh, a date? 

Can't guarantee this of course, she may indeed have met her Ex again for a chat, she spoke to him earlier today, but very easily may not have and simply gone to meet one of the girls she knows through the places she visits now. Could simply be that.

Second chances after such a short time of break up , almost never work , it can always of course be the exception of the rule .. I do hope Malia is having a date with a new guy or the best  would be to have a gathering with friends and simply spend some quality time  outside of the apartment in which she feels not comfortable , unhappy and not interested the last days . 

• Haha 1