Leora & Malia - Home Activities #31

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, marco6742 said:

Think Malia has been to the tanning booth, she looks very brown, Leora vanished?

I think she's waiting on a delivery, she went then came back and went again, like they fucked up or are delayed.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Leora is placing several items of clothing into a bag, just out of shot on cam 8 near the LR drawers. Maybe stuff to throw? It may be nothing, BUT could it be connected with earlier perhaps??

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Leora is placing several items of clothing into a bag, just out of shot on cam 8 near the LR drawers. Maybe stuff to throw? BUT could it be connected with earlier perhaps??

Intendi il viaggio in Germania?

Se è così non credo che allora Malia la seguirà. Non mi pare che Malia abbia preparato borse o simili. Ma potrebbe anche essere roba da buttare. In ogni caso, se dovesse andare via credo che partirà sabato.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Are you going to travel to Germany?

If so, I don't think Malia will follow her. I don't think Malia has prepared bags or the like. But it could also be stuff to throw away. In any case, if he leaves, I think he will leave on Saturday.

I'm just thinking maybe it's connected with all the mentions. It is possible but not guaranteed at all of course, but those clothes off the board and her drawer have been put in that bag for some reason.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I'm just thinking maybe it's connected with all the mentions. It is possible but not guaranteed at all of course, but those clothes have been put in that bag for some reason.

L'altra opzione è che si prepara per andare a recuperare le sere in cui non è stata a dormire con LB, ma anche questo mi sembra improbabile (a meno che non porta la borsa da lui e la lascia lì)