Leora & Malia - Home Activities #31

Guest Slipper Guyquad

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Leora is placing several items of clothing into a bag, just out of shot on cam 8 near the LR drawers. Maybe stuff to throw? It may be nothing, BUT could it be connected with earlier perhaps??

She was putting socks and underwear as well as shorts and t-shirts in whatever so I don't think it's for throwing out.

If my translate was working properly she's going to Bavaria for a couple of day, the way things are going in the apartment, I have to ask will we notice a difference.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

The other option is that she gets ready to go catch up on evenings she hasn't been to sleep with LB, but even that seems unlikely to me (unless she takes the bag to him and leaves it there)

She has left clothes there and brought them back much later (one night she came back home with 3 negligees) so possible, but i doubt that.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

She was putting socks and underwear as well as shorts and t-shirts in whatever so I don't think it's for throwing out.

If my translate was working properly she's going to Bavaria for a couple of day, the way things are going in the apartment, I have to ask will we notice a difference.

That ties in very possibly with what she was talking to one of the girls about a few weeks ago - However, it can easily mean a little break with You-Know-Who. And i thought she had only talked about one day away for that (The undies did it for me). We may find out, we may not!

A difference? Well, unless Malia can take advantage of yet another quiet weekend on rlc (this seems to be the case a lot nowadays) then the views will be quite low! (That is if Malia has nowhere to go of course).....

The good news is - Right now, she is opening a bottle of wine.....

Like a little going away party.....

il y a 3 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

That ties in very possibly with what she was talking to one of the girls about a few weeks ago - However, it can easily mean a little break with You-Know-Who. And i thought she had only talked about one day away for that (The undies did it for me). We may find out, we may not!

A difference? Well, unless Malia can take advantage of yet another quiet weekend on rlc (this seems to be the case a lot nowadays) then the views will be quite low! (That is if Malia has nowhere to go of course).....

It's a fizzy one, maybe prosecco, that stuff is lethal, like white lightning 'cider', tastes like shite but women love it cause it get them off their tits!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Like a little going away party.....

E di solito quando bevono vuol dire che non faranno niente, come al solito...

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

It's a fizzy one, maybe prosecco, that stuff is lethal, like white lightning 'cider', tastes like shite but women love it cause it get them off their tits!

Plus Olives. I heard they can be an Aphrodisiac.....

....And Malia is due on in a couple of days.

.....And Leora is due on a few days after that.

.....?

....OH, COME ON GIRLS! DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT??😃

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That ties in very possibly with what she was talking to one of the girls about a few weeks ago - However, it can easily mean a little break with You-Know-Who. And i thought she had only talked about one day away for that. We may find out, we may not!

The way Malia's performing lately the only excitement we'll see from her is when she's feeding her face or moving from the kitchen table to the LR sofa. That's assuming Leora doesn't stick a rocket up her arse before she goes to put some life into her

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

The way Malia's performing lately the only excitement we'll see from her is when she's feeding her face or moving from the kitchen table to the LR sofa. That's assuming Leora doesn't stick a rocket up her arse before she goes to put some life into her

You say that, but some of her bates up to a couple of weeks ago have been at Leora Intensity, she has REALLY got into it. But, like you say, she has lessened, and to be fair, Leora has been 'less intense' of recent too.

Don't know about a rocket, maybe the other thing that's been there once now! 😂

Just thinking as well - Depends on what time Leora has to go. Won't want a hangover will she.....😟

il y a 5 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

And usually when they drink it means they won't do anything, as usual ...

il y a 4 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Plus Olives. I heard they can be an Aphrodisiac.....

....And Malia is due on in a couple of days.

.....And Leora is due on a few days after that.

.....?

....OH, COME ON GIRLS! DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT??😃

If it's any help, I don't think anything will happen tonight!

• Haha 1