Leora & Malia - Home Activities #31

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, blue is the colour said:

For a mo there I thought it could be LB. 

With the way things are going, i wouldn't put that past her.

Well...the fact that #2 in B1 was continuously occupying the #1 livestream thumb for awhile with someone only laying on a couch listening to some music is probably an indication of what quite a few think of what is occurring there. They've now managed to make it to the #1 livestream thumb after the participant at B1 got up and went somewhere else there. I guess it might be interesting to see how long they manage to remain at the current spot.

No getting drunk in the living room for how long? Comments about them getting trashed in the living room and then no more tan 48 hours later and bingo, they're getting trashed in the living room, well they certainly read the comments! Let's hope they got the full gist of the conversations and will follow the night through 'to the end' with a great finish, I suspect they don't want to at the moment for whatever reason and this is an 'alternative'.

12 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

No getting drunk in the living room for how long? Comments about them getting trashed in the living room and then no more tan 48 hours later and bingo, they're getting trashed in the living room, well they certainly read the comments! Let's hope they got the full gist of the conversations and will follow the night through 'to the end' with a great finish, I suspect they don't want to at the moment for whatever reason and this is an 'alternative'.

Hate to seem to be pessimistic my friend, but I doubt very seriously anything will occur other than them eventually calling it a night and going to bed. If by a slim chance anything actually did, there would probably more silly giddiness than there ever has been.

• Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Judging by her boyfriend, she'll be giving up pork soon and busting out a prayer mat! Bit of a change from paul.

You do know who this is?