US General Domestic Politics #27 Begins 07/29/21.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

And when is the Biden Administration going to mandate masks and vaccinations for illegal aliens coming into the U.S. across our southern border?

Again you have been conned by Faux News,  Sucker.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Per a 7/29/2021 Newsweek story posted on MSN, "Doc Who Backed Hydroxychloroquine Files $100 million Defamation Suit Against CNN, Anderson Cooper".   

Which he will lose miserably.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The only thing that has increased so far is the price of gasoline.  Since I don't drive that does not affect me any.

Biden has only been president since Jan., 2021.  With all the spending Democrats plan on doing higher prices are coming your way. Plus, higher gasoline prices will add to the cost of everything that is transported. So even if you don't drive, higher gasoline prices will cause an increase in the prices of other products that you buy.

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Next time before you attempt plagiarism again, if the article is not yours -post your reference instead of trying to make us think it is your original thought.  Now who wrote the 3rd and 4th paragraphs ??? 😏

All you MAGAts are whining like little bitches tonight.  

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

You don't even own yourself. Your mommy and daddy still run your life because you can't support yourself, little snowflake. 

Boooooring.  SOS, different day.  YAWN.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

It's whatever I want it to be because I own your sorry ass on this site.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You don't even own yourself. Your mommy and daddy still run your life because you can't support yourself, little snowflake. 

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Boooooring.  SOS, different day.  YAWN.

Maybe boring, but the truth. Even your parents know you are a loser.