US General Domestic Politics #27 Begins 07/29/21.

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Mask the fuck up.  

AMERICANINDEPENDENT.COM

GOP lawmakers are upset over re-instituted mask requirements meant to curb the spread of coronavirus variants.

Obey and bow to the supreme leader Nancy Pelosi.  They're vaccinated, so they they don't need a mask, dumb fuck.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Obey and bow to the supreme leader Nancy Pelosi.  They're vaccinated, so they they don't need a mask, dumb fuck.

That is provably false you fucking jackass.  You can still contract AND spread the virus.  The vax keeps you from ending up in the hospital and dying.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

That is provably false you fucking jackass.  You can still contract AND spread the virus.  The vax keeps you from ending up in the hospital and dying.

So the only ones who need to be concerned are those not vaccinated, and nothing is stopping them from being vaccinated.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

So the only ones who need to be concerned are those not vaccinated, and nothing is stopping them from being vaccinated.

Again, you're a moron.  How the fuck do you think the virus has mutated?  You really are this stupid.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Biden has only been president since Jan., 2021.  With all the spending Democrats plan on doing higher prices are coming your way. Plus, higher gasoline prices will add to the cost of everything that is transported. So even if you don't drive, higher gasoline prices will cause an increase in the prices of other products that you buy.

We've been through inflation before won't be any different than the last. They'll just adjust our Trillium & GST benefits to the cost of inflation so it helps offset some of the extra costs.  If one gets too hard up they can start a GoFundMe Page and give a sob story and there's millions of gullible people that are will to part with their money quite easily.  Give a good story and one can become wealthy overnight.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Again, you're a moron.  How the fuck do you think the virus has mutated?  You really are this stupid.

That's what viruses naturally do to survive. The original purpose of the lockdowns and mask wearing was to flatten the infection curve to keep our healthcare system from being overwhelmed. We have accomplished that with the vaccines. Time to go back to living our lives as normal human beings.

8 hours ago, happyone said:

Next time before you attempt plagiarism again, if the article is not yours -post your reference instead of trying to make us think it is your original thought.  Now who wrote the 3rd and 4th paragraphs ??? 😏

Happy, I'm not sure what you're going on about here or why. Whenever I quote a source, I put it in quotes. I also usually post the article, Wiki, video, etc. 

I've never plagiarized anything. This didn't come from an article or any other source. Every word is entirely original. And, what I don't write myself, I wouldn't post unless I believed it to be true. I don't understand why you would think someone else wrote this. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1