US General Domestic Politics #27 Begins 07/29/21.

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

spying1 will be eating here.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

CNN host Chris Cuomo got into a tense exchange on Wednesday with a California restaurant owner who is requiring customers to show proof that they are unvaccinated before entering.Tony Roman, the owner of...

I dislike Chris Cuomo, but in this case he made the correct statement above,

• Like 1

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Next time before you attempt plagiarism again, if the article is not yours -post your reference instead of trying to make us think it is your original thought.  Now who wrote the 3rd and 4th paragraphs ??? 😏

He has done the same with me several times. He posts something provocative and then when someone confronts him on it he denies that the post is what he believes. That's because he is a wimpy snowflake coward who doesn't have the courage to stand by his beliefs.

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

FAR RIGHT NEWS!   Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingram, Sean Hannity Conspiracy Theory Network.  :biggrin:

I hope you Canadians enjoy paying more for everything you import from the U.S. because of Democrat caused inflation. :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I hope you Canadians enjoy paying more for everything you import from the U.S. because of Democrat caused inflation. :biggrin:

The only thing that has increased so far is the price of gasoline.  Since I don't drive that does not affect me any.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Yeah, that's why your GQP butt-buddies won't mandate masks and are only just now urging shots.  We know who's really keeping the virus around.

And when is the Biden Administration going to mandate masks and vaccinations for illegal aliens coming into the U.S. across our southern border?