US General Domestic Politics #27 Begins 07/29/21.

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

What I recognize is that you are nothing but just another pathetic little propagandist with an additional distinction of also being an immature and childish gif posting one at that.

What I recognize is that NICHOLAS is nothing but just another pathetic little propagandist with an additional distinction of also being an immature and childish SHIT posting one at that.

I fixed it for you.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Not very entertaining for you and the Democrats though as Fox News informs Americans about news that you and the Democrats don't want them to know.  You and Democrats don't want Americans to know about the illegal immigration disaster that is taking place on our southern border. You and Democrats don't want Americans to know about rising consumer prices and the threat of hyper-inflation. You and Democrats don't want Americans to know about all the violent crimes being committed in Democrat run cities.   Too bad Democrats can't control news media in the U.S. like news media is controlled by the Putin government in your beloved Russia, comrade Golfer.

I wouldn't put it past some pathetic little propagandists such as O_U812 and his comrade golfer06 taking turns visiting where each other lives and setting somewhere side by side with their little pc's searching for and posting propaganda with one of their hands while reaching across and trying to jerk one another off with the other of their hands with each getting more and more excited with each post of propaganda they post while tagging one another's posts with likes. Such pathetic little propagandists they are. 😏

12 hours ago, golfer06 said:

too bad the previous thread closed again befor i could respond to your idiocy.

Golfer, you can always copy and paste something from a closed topic to the current one. Like this:

On 7/28/2021 at 1:26 PM, Ridgerunner said:

And you are accusing Trump supporters of being violent?  I'm sorry your father is ashamed of you, but that's not my problem, little boy.

You're the enemy.  I stand by my words.

Or, you could grab the entire post.

O_U812

On 7/28/2021 at 1:26 PM, Ridgerunner said:

And you are accusing Trump supporters of being violent?  I'm sorry your father is ashamed of you, but that's not my problem, little boy.

You're the enemy.  I stand by my words.

Hint: If you start highlighting from the beginning of the post—the line that starts with "Posted yesterday..."—it will automatically highlight the username, avatar, etc. If you start at the end of the post and highlight backwards, you can control exactly what gets highlighted, including the username, avatar, etc., if you want it.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, letsdothis said:

You need to understand two things. First, I didn't write this. I found it interesting, current and pertinent, so I posted it. 

Second, I couldn't give a single rat's ass about something that may have happened 40, 50, 60 years ago in the news and I really don't think you do either, except to use it to deny and deflect and point a finger at someone else. 

I care about what's happening in and to this country RIGHT NOW! And, one of the negative, detrimental and dangerous things happening right now is faux news is spreading their fake, fucking, bullshit propaganda like a rampant wildfire, and it needs to be put out. 

Anyone who believes a single word that comes out of the mouths of the likes of Tucker Carlson, Shawn Hannity, Laura Ingraham and their ilk, is a complete pushover and would believe ANYTHING they were told. Which is very sad that they could be brainwashed so easily.

Next time before you attempt plagiarism again, if the article is not yours -post your reference instead of trying to make us think it is your original thought.  Now who wrote the 3rd and 4th paragraphs ??? 😏

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I wouldn't put it past some pathetic little propagandists such as O_U812 and his comrade golfer06 taking turns visiting where each other lives and setting somewhere side by side with their little pc's searching for and posting propaganda with one of their hands while reaching across and trying to jerk one another off with the other of their hands with each getting more and more excited with each post of propaganda they post while tagging one another's posts with likes. Such pathetic little propagandists they are. 😏

Nicholas said:

Pathetic little propagandists Ridgerunner and myself take turns visiting where each other lives and setting somewhere side by side with our little pc's searching for and posting propaganda with one of our hands while reaching across and trying to jerk one another off with the other of our hands with each of us getting more and more excited with each post of propaganda we post while tagging one another's posts with likes. Such pathetic little propagandists we are. 😏

I fixed it for you again.  Getting tired of cleaning up your shitty posts.

• Like 1