US General Domestic Politics #27 Begins 07/29/21.

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yeah, if you went maybe you could become infected with Covid at Obama's super spreader event.😏

i don't think that anyone not vaccinated and/or wearing masks would be allowed entry as obama understands what is happening with the pandemic. on the other hand your traitor hero doesn't care how many people get sick & die.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I do not consider Chicago to even be a part of Illinois, and Democrats run the city of Chicago so they are responsible for Lollapalooza.  Obama's actions just prove how hypocritical Democrats are since they are the ones telling people to avoid crowds. They are elitist phonies.

so you don't read articles, answers, or maps. and from what i've heard lollapalooza is mandating some combination of vaccines, masks, & tests.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

The new American infrastructure bill for 1 trillion dollars ....more fucking pork than Smithfield foods can produce in a year.

i wonder why "oilfield rando" (huh?) isn't running the world since he apparently knows so much. but to quote from the article (that's stretching it) "f**king useless"

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

The anger comes on top of the left’s frustration with a bipartisan infrastructure deal.

Demon 😈crats don't want to pay their rent, so let them be homeless  !!! These lazy parasites just want to be welfare recipients 

hey moron. the $ would go to landlords such as yourself. but maybe you're right. let them be homeless & YOUR mortgage payment wouldn't be made & YOU would join them on the street.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And you consider anyone who opposes your political ideology to be a criminal and a traitor.

Everything you and your buddies say is a deflection, or an opposite.  You want Fascism, so you call us Fascist.  You blame Biden & Obama for all of Trump's fuck-ups.  Your patterns are not exactly rocket science.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

The anger comes on top of the left’s frustration with a bipartisan infrastructure deal.

Demon 😈crats don't want to pay their rent, so let them be homeless  !!! These lazy parasites just want to be welfare recipients 

Shouldn't you be busy getting your buildings up to code?

• Like 1