US General Domestic Politics #27 Begins 07/29/21.

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I'm a democrat and my fucking house is completely 100% paid off, and I'm relatively young, so blow it right out your ass.  As for your renters, where's your heart?  Black and flimsy is my guess.

You know why evil 😈democrats  don't have money to pay their rent 🙄 cause they spend their money on crack, weed, alcohol, gambling, & throwing dollars 💵 at the bitches in the strip club.  Instead of investing their money 💰 for the future of their kids.

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

You know why evil 😈democrats  don't have money to pay their rent 🙄 cause they spend their money on crack, weed, alcohol, gambling, & throwing dollars 💵 at the bitches in the strip club.  Instead of investing their money 💰 for the future of their kids.

They don't even know which kids are theirs.

12 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

They don't even know which kids are theirs.

you would like it to be that simple but you are delusional.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

LOL.  That's not just relegated to one group.  The rich throw 10's of thousands at strippers, do drugs and engage in the deepest of hedonism, while the poor can only afford cheap heroin and a crack whore blow job.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Some people are so blinded by their hatred of Donald Trump that they cannot see any farther then the end of their noses.  Donald Trump is a private citizen, so if the courts rule that Congress can obtain copies of his tax returns then that means Congress can obtain the tax returns of any American citizen. :sad:

Oh, I don't just hate him, I absolutely, thoroughly despise the criminal.  I cannot wait for Karma to dig her claws into that fucker's thin skin.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Until the commission has completed it's study of why the 1/6/21 riot happened, we do not really know the actual reason these 4

officers committed suicide----was it PTSD or possibility they were involved somehow in allowing the melee.

Or was it bullying and relentless threats from MAGA?  

• Like 1