US General Domestic Politics #27 Begins 07/29/21.

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i don't think that anyone not vaccinated and/or wearing masks would be allowed entry as obama understands what is happening with the pandemic. on the other hand your traitor hero doesn't care how many people get sick & die.

You are such a fool. Obama is an elitist who believes he is better than the vast majority of Americans. Just like Covid rules don't apply to the elitist Nancy Pelosi  they don't apply to the elitist asshole Barack Hussein Obama. When cameras are not around people at Obama's birthday party will not be wearing masks.

so you don't read articles, answers, or maps. and from what i've heard lollapalooza is mandating some combination of vaccines, masks, & tests.

So why did your little buddy O_U812 call lollapalooza a super covid spreader event? Go to hell, dumb fuck.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are such a fool. Obama is an elitist who believes he is better than the vast majority of Americans. Just like Covid rules don't apply to the elitist Nancy Pelosi  they don't apply to the elitist asshole Barack Hussein Obama. When cameras are not around people at Obama's birthday party will not be wearing masks.

more lies. you'll never learn. you're a bad joke, nothing more.

it's been said before but i'll repeat: cleaning up dear traitor's mess will take a while.

You mean dear traitor Joe Biden who has opened our southern border to the whole world? Biden should be impeached for not enforcing immigration laws.:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You mean dear traitor Joe Biden who has opened our southern border to the whole world? Biden should be impeached for not enforcing immigration laws.:dodgy:

hey asshole. here is another message for you since you apparently missed the last one.

tenor (37).gif

tenor (38).gif

tenor (36).gif

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

but you'll have no earnings if you have no tenants.

That's why the Democrats like Cori Bush, who is a Marxist idiot, are pushing the rent moratorium. They want to destroy private business in America and have the government take over control of everything. 

57 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I'm a democrat and my fucking house is completely 100% paid off, and I'm relatively young, so blow it right out your ass.  As for your renters, where's your heart?  Black and flimsy is my guess.

You are a liar. You don't own shit.