US General Domestic Politics #27 Begins 07/29/21.

46 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
REASON.COM

Improve your skills! Bond with the kids! Infuriate control freaks!

what a surprise that you would revert to the only thing that you care about. but if you are as miserable to your family as you are to everyone else then you should be looking over your shoulder at all times. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Butt wipe my Properties are paid off, If for any reasons I have a vacancy, I can wait while I try to find a decent rent paying demon-crats (which is harder than finding a 4 leaf 🍃 clover 🍀) or I can claim all the months my rental property was vacant on my taxes & use it as a tax break on my earnings

I'm a democrat and my fucking house is completely 100% paid off, and I'm relatively young, so blow it right out your ass.  As for your renters, where's your heart?  Black and flimsy is my guess.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Also I claim my cellphone 📱payments since I need to get ahold of my renters so they can pay their rent, I have to claim my internet service bill & the cost of my Laptop 💻 printer 🖨 so I can run my business & lastly my wife's Mercedes Benz 550 V8 twin turbo payments it's the company vehicle, so I'm smart enough that I DON'T HAVE TO LIVE IN MOMMY'S BASEMENT  !!!!

I paid off my home, drive a 2018 Chevy Impala and I'm good-looking, so there.

• Like 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) came under withering attack on Twitter Sunday morning after she tried to undermine the House select committee investigating the Capitol riot on Jan 6th that sent her and...

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

yet you don't read anything at all while labeling everything to fit your narrative. you are a complete idiot.

The bullshit blogs you post are not the only reading material in the world. I read what I want to read, not what you try to force me to read, commie Russian prick.

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

From the building collapse in Surfside, Fla., to the resurgence of COVID cases across the state of Florida, one doctor is detailing his frustration and exhaustion over the state's crisis management.Dr. Ben Abo...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The bullshit blogs you post are not the only reading material in the world. I read what I want to read, not what you try to force me to read, commie Russian prick.

you are a liar & you read & learn nothing at all EVER ! now go back to your asspartment & ask dear traitor what your opinion is.

• Upvote 1