B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #84 (July)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It will happen with the twins and their "take turns" fuck buddy on camera.  How it will appear is probably not going to be good but it will happen for all you doubting Thomas's out there!!

It´s hard to imagine. Yesterday Lia was talking on phone something about love and beard guy boyfriend banging her sister also. I don´t know.

2 minutes ago, warn1ng1005 said:

It´s hard to imagine. Yesterday Lia was talking on phone something about love and beard guy boyfriend banging her sister also. I don´t know.

You must not know much about female twins LMAO....they share everything and nothing is hidden from either of them.  Just wait and see how it unfolds and you will have your answer.  I went all through school with two separate sets of female twins and I was good friends with both sets.  Trust me when I tell you that they share everything and hide nothing from one another.  It's like one knows what the other is doing before the other one ever does it!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You must not know much about female twins LMAO....they share everything and nothing is hidden from either of them.  Just wait and see how it unfolds and you will have your answer.  I went all through school with two separate sets of female twins and I was good friends with both sets.  Trust me when I tell you that they share everything and hide nothing from one another.  It's like one knows what the other is doing before the other one ever does it!

I´m not saying you´re not right. But as he was leaving, he and both twins said "see you tomorrow". So i suppose that was just some kind of act on us to believe they are not baging together a and he was whole the time waiting the other sister outside? Just hard to imagine really. Just really good friends with strange behavior. On the other hand maybe Mia has someone else. I don´t know. Doesn´t seem to add up yet. But you never know, you may be right.

7 minutes ago, warn1ng1005 said:

I´m not saying you´re not right. But as he was leaving, he and both twins said "see you tomorrow". So i suppose that was just some kind of act on us to believe they are not baging together a and he was whole the time waiting the other sister outside? Just hard to imagine really. Just really good friends with strange behavior. On the other hand maybe Mia has someone else. I don´t know. Doesn´t seem to add up yet. But you never know, you may be right.

Time answers all

When this guy did the sleepover, he played with Lia (left side of the bed) more than with Mia.  And it was Lia who got nude in the bath with him.  Unless Lia is wearing Mia's turquoise robe these days, this affection this afternoon when he arrived was from Mia.

My guess is is he may fuck them both in the same bed but the twins will not have sex with each other if and when that happens.  But that's a guess.  RLC would be paying mega bonus money if the twins and he were to have a no-limits threesome.

Just now, Fabbiy said:

Did you notice Nana with a toy in a bag? She hid under the stairs. Discretion

I was just told that she took Tesla's dildo and went down to the hidden corner with it.....you people are sure getting your monies worth!!  Nana is as worthless as tits on a boar hog!!  First off, i've been told she uses a toy that totally hides her pussy when she bates and now she's hiding while bating with a dildo that's not even hers.  WTF is she even doing here?

• Upvote 1