B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #84 (July)

I hope beard guy starts getting camera time in villa , all the theories concerning him and his relation to the twins are really fascinating to read and it can be endless speculations with him 😇😉 Excellent and personally a good motivation to watch the twins when otherwise  the returned stay for one more time would have been more than boring .. now , this guy addition has made it interesting .. only if Tesla could again reactivate herself but since the Internet incident it’s like we are watching a different participant than her fantastic first month ( perhaps Elian’s departure cost her also 😔

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I hope beard guy starts getting camera time in villa , all the theories concerning him and his relation to the twins are really fascinating to read and it can be endless speculations with him 😇😉 Excellent and personally a good motivation to watch the twins when otherwise  the returned stay for one more time would have been more than boring .. now , this guy addition has made it interesting .. only if Tesla could again reactivate herself but since the Internet incident it’s like we are watching a different participant than her fantastic first month ( perhaps Elian’s departure cost her also 😔

tes needs an audience for her to do anything, she gets that offcam

2 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

@charliefoxx69 Sometimes it just isn't worth the time when people seem to have their minds made up on what they want to believe. I wonder what their personal lives are like if they have a significant other and that person goes out longer than anticipated,are they going to say they MUST be fucking someone else,or better question,do they even let that ''other'' person go out??? I feel it is the lonely people making shit up in their heads to compensate the lack of excitement in their lives . Speculation and hear-say just doesn't work for me,nor should it be sufficient for anyone with basic intelligence. Some members comments are just worth skipping over and letting them die and get buried in the forums. The girls on RLC have their own lives and do as they please with whom they please,it's no ones business what they do outside the cameras, even what they do on cam we have no say because it is their lives and they are grown women. We are just guests looking from the outside into the fishbowl of life RLC has created for them,and people should remain that way,on the outside.  For the speculation experts---THEY ARE GROWN WOMEN WHO CAN DO AS THEY PLEASE,WITH WHOM THEY PLEASE,WHEN THEY PLEASE !!

Two words.

Thank you.

• Thanks 1