B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #84 (July)

10 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

im sorry, its just a feeling i have, i dont trust this guy , hes smiling way to much for me to be honest, its like a mask

he wasnt smiling when they came home after 15 hours and the girls blanked him, he had the right hump

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I pity a weak and confused person like yourself Charlie!!  I don't care what you or anyone else thinks of me and I will not shut up as you have suggested!!  The person that should look in the mirror is you because I know where I stand with the one that matters.

In the end of this thing called life, there is only one that matters and "he is listening and he is paying attention!!  God have mercy on your soul!!!

I am wrong @HarleyFatboy
 You are much more than the sad, pathetic, loser everyone else thinks you are.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

u are a good person harleyfatboy they just dont want to undestand u

Thanks Nemo, the sad thing is they think they bother me with their words when in all fairness it just makes them look desperate and weak.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thanks Nemo, the sad thing is they think they bother me with their words when in all fairness it just makes them look desperate and weak.

maybe its a lack of argument, when u have no argument u starting to be violent or insulting

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

maybe its a lack of argument, when u have no argument u starting to be violent or insulting

I will continue to do me and they can continue with insulting me.  It hasn't bothered me in the past and it certainly won't now.  Have a good day Nemo!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

You truly don't believe that. It's sounds great but. No. He works for RLC. We've seen him dropping off supplies to different apts.

@charliefoxx69 Sometimes it just isn't worth the time when people seem to have their minds made up on what they want to believe. I wonder what their personal lives are like if they have a significant other and that person goes out longer than anticipated,are they going to say they MUST be fucking someone else,or better question,do they even let that ''other'' person go out??? I feel it is the lonely people making shit up in their heads to compensate the lack of excitement in their lives . Speculation and hear-say just doesn't work for me,nor should it be sufficient for anyone with basic intelligence. Some members comments are just worth skipping over and letting them die and get buried in the forums. The girls on RLC have their own lives and do as they please with whom they please,it's no ones business what they do outside the cameras, even what they do on cam we have no say because it is their lives and they are grown women. We are just guests looking from the outside into the fishbowl of life RLC has created for them,and people should remain that way,on the outside.  For the speculation experts---THEY ARE GROWN WOMEN WHO CAN DO AS THEY PLEASE,WITH WHOM THEY PLEASE,WHEN THEY PLEASE !!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why don't the two of you go private and have a great time together.. 

See the source image

• Like 1
  • Haha 1