B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #84 (July)

1 minute ago, james deen said:

They are here getting payed to participate in a project and to be on camera. i literally just said i dont expect them to stay indoors all day and nor should they and my point is i want them to have fun on camera more using the pool, backyard, living room and fitness room more often

maybe its just a lazy cast, i have no idea why phone is more important than fun

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

and what the reason  he had to stay with foria?

hes probably fucking them all, hes a bogdan helper after all, while bogdan on vacation the job has to be done

You truly don't believe that. It's sounds great but. No. He works for RLC. We've seen him dropping off supplies to different apts.

il y a 6 minutes, charliefoxx69 a dit :

We disagree. Cool. They were home yesterday. Went out the day before. It's summer and even with the new imposed restrictions they are going out as much as possible. They are not in lockdown, like we had before. I think most people have the idea that Fior is doing more than driving them to and from. He's (in my opinion)not.

He'd probably like to, but other than dropping them off and picking them up there's no reason for him to be with them.

I have stayed in luxury spots and be usually don't hang there. I will find the local dew drop inn and taste the local flavor it's usually a lot more enjoyable.

were you getting payed to participate in a project when you were at these luxury spots?

• Like 1

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

You truly don't believe that. It's sounds great but. No. He works for RLC. We've seen him dropping off supplies to different apts.

yeah yeah hes giving them good supplies

Those suggesting that the GOV should be on-cam 24/7 because that's what they're being paid to do, aren't factoring in Spain's labor laws.

[quote]Full-time work in Spain is based on a maximum of 40 hours per week, calculated on an annual basis. According to Spain labor laws, at least 12 hours must elapse between the end of one working day and the start of the next. Once you’ve worked continuously for six hours in a working day, you can take a 15-minute break.

Your employer in Spain should give you a minimum weekly rest time of one and a half uninterrupted days. This usually includes Saturday afternoon or Monday morning, and all of Sunday.[/quote]

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

You truly don't get it.

No one cares what you think 🤔 @HarleyFatboy
 Shut up and find something else to do.

This is not a compliment or and invite for you to respond other than to be a person of your word and leave like you were so many times before.

It's call self-awareness Harley. Look in the mirror dude 🤣 and talk to him..oh that's right he won't listen either.

I pity a weak and confused person like yourself Charlie!!  I don't care what you or anyone else thinks of me and I will not shut up as you have suggested!!  The person that should look in the mirror is you because I know where I stand with the one that matters.

In the end of this thing called life, there is only one that matters and "he is listening and he is paying attention!!  God have mercy on your soul!!!

11 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

yeah yeah hes giving them good supplies

So if I were to follow your logic he's getting it in with all of them or some of them? How uncomfortable would that be for all? Those not or those who according to to you are? They all get along with him, yes some more than others but it means squat. Truly. If there was a falling out amongst them because of said interaction.. it wouldn't be good. He has to work in and around them. He is a lucky one to get to see them up close that's about it.

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, moules said:

Those suggesting that the GOV should be on-cam 24/7 because that's what they're being paid to do, aren't factoring in Spain's labor laws.

[quote]Full-time work in Spain is based on a maximum of 40 hours per week, calculated on an annual basis. According to Spain labor laws, at least 12 hours must elapse between the end of one working day and the start of the next. Once you’ve worked continuously for six hours in a working day, you can take a 15-minute break.

Your employer in Spain should give you a minimum weekly rest time of one and a half uninterrupted days. This usually includes Saturday afternoon or Monday morning, and all of Sunday.[/quote]

people working in call centres get paid for being on the phone all day, welcome to the RLC call centre

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

So if I were to follow your logic he's getting it in with all of them or some of them? How uncomfortable would that be for all? Those not or those who according to to you are? They all get along with him, yes some more than others but it means squat. Truly. If there was a falling out amongst them because of said interaction.. it wouldn't be good. He has to work in and around them. He is a lucky one to get to see them up close that's about it.

im sorry, its just a feeling i have, i dont trust this guy , hes smiling way to much for me to be honest, its like a mask