Leora & Malia - Home Activities #32

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad

My annoyance with last night is simple. This is only how i feel, and if no one agrees that's ok, but it's my take. It was not the 2 hour call that wasted all the time, nor the fact they didn't play. It was the impression they gave. We fell for it, because we all thought the same thing. The occasion, the happy atmosphere, and especially the booze - What many had mentioned only this week. So we see it finally happen again, they got drunk. And the fans thought "This could be one of those nights!", and non-fans thought "Here we go with one of their planned shows", you can understand both sides for thinking this. But no, it wasn't on the cards because it was NEVER the plan - We just didn't know it at the time. By the time we realised it, the night was over and it was too late. Everyone thought something could happen, because this is how it appeared, especially with the amount of booze drank, & they knew this. 

Last night was the perfect opportunity to shut people up, show why they deserve the praise, yet they made things worse for themselves. We praise them, we support them, we encourage them - That's what fans do. Yet we get the feeling of "Be grateful for whatever you get, whenever you get it". And one wrong word, or slight criticism is met with a closed door response. Then we get laughed at later on.

They themselves have set the agenda with what they've done, solo & together, so can they be surprised that they get calls and shouts for more? Last night simply showed us all who's in charge. But it did Leora no favours. It turns fans and supporters away, and strengthens 'Fakery' calls from non-fans when stuff does happen, which you can understand why too. If she wants to get more people back on her side, last night was the worst thing she could have done. It made it all worse.

They spoke to him more in that 2 hour call, than in all of the last 4 actual 'in-person' visits put together. Why? Says it all. They made sure that call lasted as long as possible, until the night was over. This was planned well in advance, but they had to get drunk to do it, because we know Malia won't talk to him otherwise - But the wrong impression had already been given to us. Look at how the replays have done - Badly. It worked against them. Even when not actually there physically, Dennis Bin Laden still affected the view count. She won't learn this! And yes, if they didn't do anything drunk last night, i can't see this happening again. They were never going to, and probably never will. There won't be a better chance.

7 minutes ago, taxio said:

y la plancha funcionando

She left that iron on again too ? She should start being more careful when it comes to that iron. Especially if it is one that does not have an auto shut off feature built in. If it does not, hopefully Malia notices it and turns it off.

29 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

My annoyance with last night is simple. This is only how i feel, and if no one agrees that's ok, but it's my take. It was not the 2 hour call that wasted all the time, not the fact they didn't play.. It was the impression they gave. We fell for it, because we thought the same thing. The occasion, the happy atmosphere, and especially the booze - What many had mentioned only this week. So we see it finally happen again, they got drunk. And the fans thought "This could one of those nights!", and the non-fans thought "Here we go with one of their planned shows", and you can understand both sides for thinking this. But no, it wasn't on the cards because it was NEVER the plan - We just didn't know it at the time. By the time we realised it, the night was over and it was too late. Everyone thought something could happen, because this is how it appeared, especially with the amount of booze drank, they knew this. 

Last night was the perfect opportunity to shut people up, to show why they deserve the praise, yet they made things worse for themselves. We praise them, we support them, we encourage them. That's what fans do. Yet we get the feeling of "Be grateful for whatever you get, whenever you get it". And one wrong word, or slight criticism is met with a closed door response. Then get laughed at later on.

They themselves have set the agenda with what they've done, solo and together, so can they be surprised that they get calls and shouts for more? Last night was simply showing us all who's in change. But it did her no favours. It turns fans and supporters away, and strengthens 'Fakery' calls from non-fans when stuff does happen, which you can understand why too. If she wants to get more people back on her side, last night was the worst thing she could have done. It made it worse.

They spoke to him more in that 2 hour call than in all of the last 4 actual in-person visits put together. Why? Says it all. They made sure that call lasted as long as possible, until the night was over. This was planned well in advance - The wrong impression had been given to us. Look at how the replays have done - Badly. It's worked against them. Even when not actually there physically, Dennis Bin Laden still affected the view count. And yes, if they didn't do anything drunk last night then i can't see this happening again. They were never going to, and probably never will. There won't be a better chance.

WOW...JUST WOW...what a clear picture and very well thought out.  Hat's off my friend!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

WOW...JUST WOW...what a clear picture and very well thought out.  Hat's off my friend!!

Thank you H!

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

The threads usually don't seem to last long from the start of one, until it reaches it's limit, before another is started that's for sure. 

You are correct and maybe that is just a mind block for me.  Whatever it is, I just find it hard to stay up with considering all the other threads there are to keep up with.  Have a good day Nick!

• Thanks 1