Leora & Malia - Home Activities #32

Guest Slipper Guyquad

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

we will survive cuz malia is there

But only if Malia doesn't get bored again. I don't care what happens in the end it's always the same. A little fresh wind would do both of them good ...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She'll be going soon, she moved the bag just before, and the food was ready but it looks like there is either a delay or she wasn't going yet anyway. If the other people are still at work, then she will have to wait for them of course.

Di questo passo non farà nemmeno in tempo ad arrivare alla stazione di Berlino che deve già tornare a casa 😆

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Timing doesn't help. Malia is due on anytime, so she'll do little if so, then when Leora comes home, she will be too. Such a world of difference from this week to last week overall isn't it. 

I think Leora will be travelling by car instead of train somehow, makes more sense.

And i have a bad feeling that Malia may indeed try again with him. I hope not, considering how it went wrong, with him being an Arsehole, but it looks very possible to me. 

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Timing doesn't help. Malia is due on anytime, so she'll do little if so, then when Leora comes home, she will be too. Such a world of difference from this week to last week overall isn't it. 

And i have a bad feeling that Malia may indeed try again with him. I hope not, considering how it went wrong, but it looks very possible to me. 

is that the only guy available in prague?

comon malia get a better one

Happy I Love You GIF by Looney Tunes

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, The Earl said:

Something better is always in the eye of the beholder

Last night it was in the eye of the Beer Holders. 

Nothing happened then.....!!