B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #6 (July/August)

44 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I consider Amy to be one of the RLC favourite girls.   Does that mean she is still in Barcelona since she left B1 in May ?

What is not clear to me why she stayed for few weeks back in April and May without RLC giving her a room especially RLC is struggling now to find new participants to fill the vacant rooms.

I think that there are people who have answers in your questions , it remains to be seen if they provide the info 😇

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is Zorba  the Greek 😄, if you can’t handle alcohol , never try ouzo in many doses , you will most probably  end up in the hospital .. too much addicted drink and very dangerous 😂🤣

Nah , just typing fast earlier as I was also excited to see Amy but I was so much more thinking of lovely Ariana and her unforgettable orgasms and got more than super excited .. 

ariana by now is probably sipping champagne in dubai

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

if she s in barcelona she should be in one of these empty rooms

Her time was up , she did her part , she was tired , it was time to be replaced .. Stella has been a tremendous upgrade , sadly , seems it will be for little time 😔

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Her time was up , she did her part , she was tired , it was time to be replaced .. Stella has been a tremendous upgrade , sadly , seems it will be for little time 😔

how can she be tired of getting a paycheck, maybe she have better plan

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

how can she be tired of getting a paycheck, maybe she have better plan

Except N&B who are permanent residents , everyone else is replaceable .. being tired meaning that her interests were clearly out of the apartment , she wasn’t contributing a lot and she wasn’t as excited as in the first months of her presence .. I think it was fair that she was replaced ..

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Except N&B who are permanent residents , everyone else is replaceable .. being tired meaning that her interests were clearly out of the apartment , she wasn’t contributing a lot and she wasn’t as excited as in the first months of her presence .. I think it was fair that she was replaced ..

replaced? there is still an empty room