B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #6 (July/August)

On 8/21/2021 at 4:30 PM, isidore57 said:

La truie a repris sa consommation quotidienne,  beurk !!!

Je pense que quand le respect est passé chez vous, tu étais absent, apparemment !  Manque total de classe !! 

I think when the respect was passing in your neighbourhood, you obviously were absent !   Total lack of class !! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I think when respect came to you, you were away, apparently! Total lack of class !! 

I think when the respect was passing in your neighbourhood, you obviously were absent !   Total lack of class !! 

I like Hanna, unlike some of these do nothings. 

When Hanna joined B5, I stopped following this apartment. I had no interest in her. Hanna and Aaron can have sex every night, I have not watched.

But...to be fair,  with her nightly sexcapades with Aaron, she probably has had more sex than anyone on RLC.

Also, get a few drinks in her, stand back, and watch!   She is entertaining. 

The night with Tesla and Elian, she wanted to get between those two girls.The party at B2, with Gina and Lola's girlfriend, Hanna likes boobs. The night she wanted to get Tereza into the hall bathroom.....so they could chat! (wink-wink) She laid a  pretty good liplock on Tereza that night. Now I see Hanna with a girl friend in bed, Hanna all over her. I'm playing catch up with this new guest.

If only Aaron and Tereza didn't block her efforts when Hanna wanted to have fun.