B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #6 (July/August)

All I can say is I would not touch Blondie with ten foot pole, that woman has to have super large cootchie crotch critters crawling all around her nice sweet but now very sour and stinky nectar area after not bathing for nearly a week. (GROSS) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

All I can say is I would not touch Blondie with ten foot pole, that woman has to have super large cootchie crotch critters crawling all around her nice sweet but now very sour and stinky nectar area after not bathing for nearly a week. (GROSS) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday she filled a bottle up with water twice and went to the toilet behind the curtain. I'm thinking she cleaned her pussy then.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Yesterday she filled a bottle up with water twice and went to the toilet behind the curtain. I'm thinking she cleaned her pussy then.

LMAO and I guess that is clean, HAHA I don't think so. Make that a 20 foot pole. I know what my balls smell like after couple days, and that is an outie, can you just imagine the funk coming from an Innie ?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

Hanna going at it again. Can't remember anyone on RLC who stayed so consistently horny.

the challenge is that now the fourth wave is well underway
The number of infected people doubles every day with us, even with over 80% of the population with one dose and 52% fully vaccinated. Fortunately, those who are vaccinated do not get as sick. But it will be a huge challenge for the countries with low vaccination rates, like Eastern Europe

• Upvote 1