B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #6 (July/August)

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Amy is a very beautiful girl , but NOTHING will ever happen with her ... Since the times she's been here, she has done nothing  

ok then if she is a do nothing she better stay where she is cuz we  have enough of them already

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe Amy doesn’t wasn’t to be a tenant ..😉😉 ?? 

I consider Amy to be one of the RLC favourite girls.   Does that mean she is still in Barcelona since she left B1 in May ?

What is not clear to me why she stayed for few weeks back in April and May without RLC giving her a room especially RLC is struggling now to find new participants to fill the vacant rooms.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

😂🤣😅🤣🤣 haha , i am drank 😂🤣😂🤣 this is Amy , sorry , fast writing 

The reason RLC is in the shape it's in today.  The repeats that live in Barcelona are always available for the paid tenants to hide off camera.  Repeats are the main problem with RLC and always will be!!

12 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I consider Amy to be one of the RLC favourite girls.   Does that mean she is still in Barcelona since she left B1 in May ?

What is not clear to me why she stayed for few weeks back in April and May without RLC giving her a room especially RLC is struggling now to find new participants to fill the vacant rooms.

Amy is a has been and always will be!!  Amy lives in Barcelona like so many of these people that are on RLC do.  Repeats repeats repeats....RLC is a slow sinking ship but rest assured it is sinking!!

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Amy is a has been and always will be!!  Amy lives in Barcelona like so many of these people that are on RLC do.  Repeats repeats repeats....RLC is a slow sinking ship but rest assured it is sinking!!

the only thing that is not sinking is rlc owner yatch

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

go easy on the ouzo ddhm

greek GIF

This is Zorba  the Greek 😄, if you can’t handle alcohol , never try ouzo in many doses , you will most probably  end up in the hospital .. too much addicted drink and very dangerous 😂🤣

Nah , just typing fast earlier as I was also excited to see Amy but I was so much more thinking of lovely Ariana and her unforgettable orgasms and got more than super excited .. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Amy seems to have a guy in Germany and I think she lives there .. but perhaps others can confirm or post the right info 

30 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The reason RLC is in the shape it's in today.  The repeats that live in Barcelona are always available for the paid tenants to hide off camera.  Repeats are the main problem with RLC and always will be!!

That’s your opinion and I don’t agree 😇 … partially … it needs a mixture of both repeaters and new .. the repeaters can always help and make the new ones feel comfortable faster.. the problem is that the repeaters should be Ulyana style 😉😉