B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #85 (July)

1 minute ago, james deen said:

would you guys be ok with pam and viv cheating on their bfs especially with one of them being in the hospital?

Nobody wants that .. but also no one knows what their current relationship status is .. we are human above all but morality in such a business is a “ strange word “ .. Nelly and Bogdan is my example ( sorry Jen 😬😬😳 ) .. 

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

It's the other way around where I live. I got my left ear pierced back in the 80's and I can assure you that I have never been gay. 

not thay I trust any rules ...but in the old days we used to say about boys with ear rings ...if you ask is he gay and it's in the right it meant yes right he is , or right yes I am ....dumb 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nobody wants that .. but also no one knows what their current relationship status is .. we are human above all but morality in such a business is a “ strange word “ .. Nelly and Bogdan is my example ( sorry Jen 😬😬😳 ) .. 

Does anyone really care🤷‍♂️

They get naked on camera all the time what kind of bf would be OK with that 😂

it's all fake to me😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Upvote 3

à l’instant, ddhm a dit :

i havent watched for a couple of days but i read that pam sent a cake to jordi and she still has pictures of him above her bed so i assume they are still together

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yes, it looks like the party has been turned into a bullshit show after all. Too bad.

Don’t be negative tonight and give them a chance .. finally we see not one or two but 4 new male guys . You have been asking for it .. they dance and tease like any similar party .. what should they do ? Hot women next to them , ok , the cameras are the reason for the half naked viewership , personally I would love to see this at the GOV in Prague .. so , let’s be fair once 

Just now, james deen said:

i havent watched for a couple of days but i read that pam sent a cake to jordi and she still has pictures of him above her bed so i assume they are still together

But Vivian on the other hand🤷‍♂️

I mean didn't ulyana have a bf but she fuck curly so and the end it doesn't really matter 🤷‍♂️😂