B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #85 (July)

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Long time not seen such an event .. voyeurism instincts growing as the night proceeds 😉😉

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Biggest surprise and totally unexpected is Nana .. it is like she’s finally free and ready to submit to the potential we have all been discussing .. fantastic 

I hope you are right my good friend.  I really do ... for you.  I know you want this.

But I'm at the point now where if I was to bet money, I would bet that we are on another death march.  I truly hope I am wrong.  I don't want to be that cynical.

See ... imagine if this was a villa without cams and truly just a group of friends partying.  Imagine there are no cams but somehow we can see inside and watch them ... unknownst to them.   In this case, it is very believable that there will be some hookups tonight.

But we KNOW they KNOW they are on cam ... and that part of their job is to tease us.  They do this often and easily and continually.   

What has to happen for a break out moment is for two of these people to truly fall for each other and have a vibe together ... ala Nelly and Martina.  The chances for that are slim I think.  Otherwise, these girls and the guys need to have a "I just need to get laid tonight" mindset ... and only Tesla seems to have that.  Pam maybe but I agree it will be interesting to see if she does something with Jordi in the hospital ... perhaps watching all of this himself.  

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

OT .. Malia ready to perform on a very high risk ( and well done for her courage ) head to head with the villa competition .. 

Malia and Leora are a fucking joke. How can anyone watch their fake nonsense. 

il y a 2 minutes, Kingbanks a dit :

Does anyone really care🤷‍♂️

They get naked on camera all the time what kind of bf would be OK with that 😂

it's all fake to me😂

if the relationship between pam and jordi is fake then both deserve a oscar

• Like 1

Just now, james deen said:

if the relationship between pam and jordi is fake then both deserve a oscar

I think it is real for sure .. but we don’t know also how it currently is with him in hospital ( if he is still ) .  I believe they are fine but no more info