B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #85 (July)

Jennifermom, as I have mentioned before, a girlfriend from years ago sold load balancing hardware and software to streaming site, and to sites like RLC before there was an RLC.  Without load balancers, these sites would crash every time there was a good party. 

Before RLC, there was a streaming cam site based in Florida.   Similar principle:  girls living in a villa, except the pool was three times the size of the villa pool in Barcelona.  The owners operators of the site had invested in so much network capacity that they became an ISP provider, like At&T and Verizon (Movistar / Telefonica in Spain).    They did not have the  billions in capital to eventually compete with the big boys, and ceased being an ISP provider.

They also ran a parallel streaming site for gays, a gay villa.  Apparently, quite profitable but closed because the parties were too loud and the police came too many times.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, moules said:

Jennifer's mom, as I have mentioned before, a girlfriend from years ago sold load balancing hardware and software to streaming site, and to sites like RLC before there was an RLC.  Without load balancers, these sites would crash every time there was a good party. 

Before RLC, there was a streaming cam site based in Florida.   Similar principle:  girls living in a villa, except the pool was three times the size of the villa pool in Barcelona.  The owners operators of the site had invested in so much network capacity that they became an ISP provider, like At&T and Verizon (Movistar / Telefonica in Spain).    They did not have the  billions in capital to eventually compete with the big boys, and ceased being an ISP provider.

They also ran a parallel streaming site for gays, a gay villa.  Apparently, quite profitable but closed because the parties were too loud and the police came too many times.

so years ago your girlfriend sold a load balancing hardware and software and that made you an expert in the field ? 🤣   

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

so years ago your girlfriend sold a load balancing hardware and software and that made you an expert in the field ? 🤣   

Only on Saturdays.  I forget stuff by Sunday.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago,  ddhm said: 

This is a very important RLC person in Barcelona ☺️😇 I can guess that he is in the building 😉 If not , then he remains the “ secret “ RLC person 😁

DD you must not disclose trade secrets  

My apologies my good friend ☺️ , I just wanted to stop all speculations that would have been created by the person who watches nothing but knows all and if we know his source , we will be surprised .. pff , moos has been keeping such a crazy and insane secret all this time 😂🤣😂🤣😝😝😝🤪🥳🥳

• Haha 1