B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #85 (July)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

you forget though my reasons of watching RLC .. for me it is the study of behaviors and personalities / characters of tenants while in cameras and under an endless variety of occasions

I have not forgotten.   I agree that behavior watching is fun as well.  I have said this before, some of these stories are not much different than a good soap opera.

I just want the night to end victorious for once.

Just now, ddhm said:

Well .. VERY VERY nice to watch Pam and Mr.J and ending just like that all scenarios and speculations 

well done congrats GIF

But what about nelly and Vivian is still up in the air it seems nana is trying to convince her😂

15 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Malia and Leora are a fucking joke. How can anyone watch their fake nonsense. 

Careful .. the trio stooges is monitoring all activities while their name is mentioned at other threads .. as some people say there “ they live rent free in our minds “” no more talk for the LeMa virus that seems to have dominated the Barcelona apartments and let’s enjoy the villa happenings tonight 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

well done congrats GIF

But what about nelly and Vivian is still up in the air it seems nana is trying to convince her😂

Just commenting of what we see . The problem is that Tesla and guy seem to have disappeared .. 

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I have not forgotten.   I agree that behavior watching is fun as well.  I have said this before, some of these stories are not much different than a good soap opera.

I just want the night to end victorious for once.

Nana is the bet for tonight for a glorious ending 😁😆