B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #85 (July)

à l’instant, Kingbanks a dit :

what about vivian I mean at least we have seen jordi🤷‍♂️

tbh  i have never seen her facetime a guy its always a woman but people here say she facetimes her bf so i dont know what to believe...

Just now, JenniferMom said:

Sorry for what.  I accept your sorry but not sure why.   🙂 

Nelly / Bogdan and me not accepting a parallel thing while being married .. I know you have a different approach on this subject ( ready to see the post from Harley concerning us   being posted soon ?  😂🤣😝

Just now, james deen said:

tbh  i have never seen her facetime a guy its always a woman but people here say she facetimes her bf so i dont know what to believe...

put it this way if she gets fuck then it's good business for rlc and she gets the bonus 😂

12 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I hope you are right my good friend.  I really do ... for you.  I know you want this.

But I'm at the point now where if I was to bet money, I would bet that we are on another death march.  I truly hope I am wrong.  I don't want to be that cynical.

See ... imagine if this was a villa without cams and truly just a group of friends partying.  Imagine there are no cams but somehow we can see inside and watch them ... unknownst to them.   In this case, it is very believable that there will be some hookups tonight.

But we KNOW they KNOW they are on cam ... and that part of their job is to tease us.  They do this often and easily and continually.   

What has to happen for a break out moment is for two of these people to truly fall for each other and have a vibe together ... ala Nelly and Martina.  The chances for that are slim I think.  Otherwise, these girls and the guys need to have a "I just need to get laid tonight" mindset ... and only Tesla seems to have that.  Pam maybe but I agree it will be interesting to see if she does something with Jordi in the hospital ... perhaps watching all of this himself.  

I agree with you .. 😇☺️you forget though my reasons of watching RLC .. for me it is the study of behaviors and personalities / characters of tenants while in cameras and under an endless variety of occasions .. this I love to watch .. whatever more is just a bonus ☺️ There you go , back to my origins of me watching RLC .. I simply love to watch Nana tonight , part of letting me speechless as I couldn’t predict this explosion of character  she has tonight