B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #85 (July)

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I'm sure that Vivian and Pam's BFs are okay with this...after all they are just kids.  :dodgy:

jajaja, these girls have no steady bf they go where the money bring them

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

have you never done anything forbidden in life? As long as you don't get fooled by the authorities, why stop?
this is what happens with VHTV and it is that RLC no longer wanted to do

When you have a risk of losing everything, it lets you know how to weigh the pros and cons

VHTV has already had to close several apartments belonging to different managers, one in Ukraine and another in Russia, because the police put their two cents in seizing the video material

it's very borderline

Good explanation and I admit I couldn’t think about it , speaking of businesses , taking such a risk at very strict country , needs tons of balls .. I don’t watch VH.TV to know what’s happening but it is s great explanation moos ☺️

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Good explanation and I admit I couldn’t think about it , speaking of businesses , taking such a risk at very strict country , needs tons of balls .. I don’t watch VH.TV to know what’s happening but it is s great explanation moos ☺️

i think russian authority know everything on what happening on the net in russia, if u dont bribe someone to close his eyes they gonna get after u

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

i think russian authority know everything on what happening on the net in russia, if u dont bribe someone to close his eyes they gonna get after u

Russia is very strict with such issues , that’s why my surprise to moos’s comment and never having thought about it , but it is a great explanation . 

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Nelly needs to go to her room. She doesn't belong here with them. 😕

i think nelly belong in her own apt like the one she had in russia and invite friends and stuff

• Upvote 5