B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #85 (July)

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

to me nelly joining is never a good thing, ill skip

We give her credit when she deserves , I always hate when I see tenants isolate with guests / visitors in the apartment .. they can at least participate and then politely say good night or whatever and abandon the company .. pff , maybe I am myself too social 🤡🤡

5 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

may if its left hes gay and if he wearing it on the right hes straight, idk just asking

It's the other way around where I live. I got my left ear pierced back in the 80's and I can assure you that I have never been gay. 

• Haha 1

Just now, ddhm said:

We give her credit when she deserves , I always hate when I see tenants isolate with guests / visitors in the apartment .. they can at least participate and then politely say good night or whatever and abandon the company .. pff , maybe I am myself too social 🤡🤡

yes ddhm, u r too polite

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

RLC has way much more sources than VH.TV ( my estimation and personal opinion ☺️

but why rlc have to close angie apt and vhtv can run as many apt they want in russia? its a mystery to me

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As Noldus recently mentioned , it remains an unsolved mystery and eternal question how VH. TV manages to still run apartments in Russia when there’s this law about Internet in the country and according to repeated conversations , this has been the main reason that they closed within one night all the Russian apartments in 2019

have you never done anything forbidden in life? As long as you don't get fooled by the authorities, why stop?
this is what happens with VHTV and it is that RLC no longer wanted to do

When you have a risk of losing everything, it lets you know how to weigh the pros and cons

VHTV has already had to close several apartments belonging to different managers, one in Ukraine and another in Russia, because the police put their two cents in seizing the video material

it's very borderline

Happy that finally i got  one of earliest in the week predictions 😂🤣😂🤣 that due to a poor RLC July content , lots and lots of RLC things to be expected for the end of the month , Friday / Saturday / Sunday .. definitely a great development yesterday and today for all of viewers and subscribers watching new faces and interesting relationship developments ☺️😉😇

• Haha 1