B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #85 (July)

Just now, ddhm said:

Russia is very strict with such issues , that’s why my surprise to moos’s comment and never having thought about it , but it is a great explanation . 

moos54 is a great guy and i like him but dont take evrything he said for cash

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

but why rlc have to close angie apt and vhtv can run as many apt they want in russia? its a mystery to me

Everyone makes a choice
RLC closed its apartments in Russia during 2019 after another site called LifeUnderCam closed after police raided one or more apartments, seizing equipment

The managers of the site were arrested for quite serious reasons such as pimping

When you see this, you think to yourself that it is better to stop the costs with the apartments in Russia to avoid big complications

VHTV continues to operate apartments in Russia for the simple reason that they works with independant managers, it is the managers who stand in the way and they are the ones who ultimately take the risks, not VHTV himself.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Everyone makes a choice
RLC closed its apartments in Russia during 2019 after another site called LifeUnderCam closed after police raided one or more apartments, seizing equipment

The managers of the site were arrested for quite serious reasons such as pimping

When you see this, you think to yourself that it is better to stop the costs with the apartments in Russia to avoid big complications

VHTV continues to operate apartments in Russia for the simple reason that they works with independant managers, it is the managers who stand in the way and they are the ones who ultimately take the risks, not VHTV himself.

ok i get it, so there is no bribe involved?

12 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

jajaja, these girls have no steady bf they go where the money bring them

Um...jajaja they do.  Vivian has facetimed with him...and the last I saw Pam has a regular BF...whom, or so I understand is in the hospital.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Um...jajaja they do.  Vivian has facetimed with him...and the last I saw Pam has a regular BF...whom, or so I understand is in the hospital.

i dont think jordi is her steady bf

I guess this is Tesla’s 3rd or 4th guy on cameras .. well done to an excellent pure GOV feeling participant , she seems to be back as she was introduced to us abc personally missed this craziness and party mood attitude .. football guy perhaps failed while getting free lessons by her how to finger her 😂🤣 .. unfortunately the Brazilian lover was never seen again and still remains a mystery who the guy has been that seemed to get mad watching her having sex at an adult site 🤨🤨🤔🤔

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

At the same time, they don't do anything wrong with these guys or other guys

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i dont think jordi is her steady bf

It seemed to be serious and nice for her with Jordi .. we wish the guy the best and let’s hope that he’s recovering from this stupidity 😡🤬 and we see him soon again .. but still , it can be that she thinks again as a “ GOV “ and behaves in a less of being in a relationship way 😬