B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #85 (July)

Just now, maxfactor said:

Okay...then keep on ignoring reality in the hope that they are going to fuck these kids...lol

forget it dude u are not going to watch sex today as far is nana vivian or nelly is involved plus with these beach boys football club

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It seemed to be serious and nice for her with Jordi .. we wish the guy the best and let’s hope that he’s recovering from this stupidity 😡🤬 and we see him soon again .. but still , it can be that she thinks again as a “ GOV “ and behaves in a less of being in a relationship way 😬

maybe im mistaking but is that u ddhm who said jordi is 37 and already have a gf?

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

u r funny moos54

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

I assure you that moos’s knowledge concerning RLC things is totally reliable ☺️ He has no reason to present fake news and he is considered a really acknowledged poster here ☺️ This I guarantee  and I have nothing to gain by saying so ☺️😇

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I assure you that moos’s knowledge concerning RLC things is totally reliable ☺️ He has no reason to present fake news and he is considered a really acknowledged poster here ☺️ This I guarantee  and I have nothing to gain by saying so ☺️😇

ok i trust him but i trust noldus more

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

maybe im mistaking but is that u ddhm who said jordi is 37 and already have a gf?

Jordi is 37 , Pam is 24 if memory serves me well .. they are a couple of what we have seen on cameras and before Jordi was diagnosed with Covid and hospitalized , I think it has been a day by day more and more improving relationship ☺️

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Jordi is 37 , Pam is 24 if memory serves me well .. they are a couple of what we have seen on cameras and before Jordi was diagnosed with Covid and hospitalized , I think it has been a day by day more and more improving relationship ☺️

so u r telling jordi have no other gf?