B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #85 (July)

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

they will play game all nite then send them back in the streets with blue balls, i wondering if these guys even know what is blue balls

These are new faces on a Saturday evening in the villa .. I don’t know what we can expect , we have already two girls who aren’t shy to have sex on cameras ( Pam / Tesla ) , it seems that nothing else is currently interesting to watch ( Malia maybe performs later ) , I will give a chance so as we watch things during this evening ( even Vivian seems to have a guy tonight / BF perhaps ? ) and .. well well well , Nelly is drinking alcohol after the last sad collapsing incident while Martina was a visitor some months ago .. 

Just now, mkm2222 said:

Nana is a fucking cock blocker 

But behaving in a way we haven’t seen before .. not shy  being topless earlier in front of the guys and an incredible teaser with Tesla’s guy now .. can it be that the “ studies “ with Tesla this past week come in effect finally ?? 😋😋😋🔥🔥🔥😈😈

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

These are new faces on a Saturday evening in the villa .. I don’t know what we can expect , we have already two girls who aren’t shy to have sex on cameras ( Pam / Tesla ) , it seems that nothing else is currently interesting to watch ( Malia maybe performs later ) , I will give a chance so as we watch things during this evening ( even Vivian seems to have a guy tonight / BF perhaps ? ) and .. well well well , Nelly is drinking alcohol after the last sad collapsing incident while Martina was a visitor some months ago .. 

if there is not enough jageirmaster there they are going to do NIET, and they will need guys to feel their needs and i dont see them there