B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #86 (August)

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

looks like they are out for the night, doing what we were teased with last night perhaps

This is something that even if nothing happens , it worths the voyeur’s desire and endless waiting 

• Like 1

I wonder if anyone has an idea about why Nelly may have left the pool so quickly? Is it possible that she only intended to tease and to allow a little fingering but then became cautious during the naked kissing? Right before she broke it off I heard her squeal. I have rewatched it several times from the two cameras with somewhat of a view. Camera 5-1 view is obstructed. The first embraced before Nelly got out of the pool and then jumped back in. On camera 5-2, the second naked embrace started at 23:06:11 and counts up to 23:06:50 before the squeal. I know that 38 seconds does not seem like enough time.  

If he had a hard on, is it possible he could have penetrated briefly while they were embracing? I know that it was too short to call it fucking if it even happened but then Bruno only pumped Stella with six strokes before they stopped.