B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #86 (August)

Funny talks earlier by one of the twins .. “ I will divorce you “😆 and similar , indicating the relationship and confirming it .. it would be strange if Mr.Beardy and the twin GF simply tease the cameras till the end of their stay and no sex .. that would be a massive failure 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ash1 explained in details  what happened 

The only thing I could find that Ash1 posted was about what happened to Nelly AFTER she left the pool. My question was about what happened while she and the kid were naked and embracing in the corner of the pool. Did I miss something? Or, are you having me on? LOL

3 minutes ago, philo said:

The only thing I could find that Ash1 posted was about what happened to Nelly AFTER she left the pool. My question was about what happened while she and the kid were naked and embracing in the corner of the pool. Did I miss something? Or, are you having me on? LOL

Nobody can know what happened under the water .. obviously everyone can think the scenario that fits his/ her own fantasy , I believe that there were for sure body parts touching one another underwater but can’t put my hand on the Bible that there was fingering or whatever more .. 

• Like 2