B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #86 (August)

4 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

There are a few here who dislike Nelly. Ok. To each his own.  Nelly was a significant participant in last night's activities. After a few drinks, she was in rare form, ..... compared to the last few months of non-drinking. Her sexy dancing / body rubbing / guys roaming hands, making out in the fitness room, dancing on top of the small table, skinny dipping / making out in the pool, nasty slip and fall down the stairs, Bogdan attending to her injuries, getting out of bed....flopping onto the couch (with the young guy there), Bogdan finding her nude sleeping on the couch. She was doing plenty to watch.

Tesla was having fun, kissing and making out with the curly haired guy. She really stepped up to assist Nelly when Nelly injured herself on the stairs. She's OK in my book.

Nana was the big surprise of the night. Striping down with the other girls, joining Tesla and curly hair on the terrace for some trio kissing, humping Vivian, letting the young guy come up behind her and dry hump her.... she was pulling down his underwear! Sleeping nude with Tesla and curly hair guy.

Show or not, it was fun to watch. 

Great summary and well said.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, philo said:

Nelly went looking for her clothes this morning and remembered they were out at the pool. Before she walked back into the bedroom with them, she checked to see if Bogdan was awake, then left them outside the hall bathroom until the coast was clear. She remembered enough from last night to be cautious for a while until it seemed that everything was cool.

I don't understand, what do you think she is trying to hide?   Maybe the clothes are wet from the rain.....Bogdan may ask " why were you out of your clothes?"  

i for one was happy to actually see a party at B4 again its the only time we can see them let loose and see some drunken or drugged up unscripted moments last night it was Nelly,looks like the girls are all rehashing yesterdays events as all 4 are in Nanas room now talking

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i for one was happy to actually see a party at B4 again its the only time we can see them let loose and see some drunken or drugged up unscripted moments last night it was Nelly,looks like the girls are all rehashing yesterdays events as all 4 are in Nanas room now talking

I like the fact that b4 had a party last night as it seems they knew what happened at b5 and maybe decided they would show how it's actually done because those 2 couples at b5 could never attend a party like last night 😂

• Upvote 2