B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #86 (August)

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Is that your prediction?   They have been going longer than 3AM.  Most nights I get to bed at midnight US Eastern and get to watch them make love.  It lulls me to sleep.

This is a mention to an earlier comment , more of a fun posting .. they wait for the sunrise before having sex 🙂🙃but in general it is when Aaron gets horny , even while sleeping 😂🤣

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

but in general it is when Aaron gets horny

What?  Are we watching the same couple?  Usually it is Hanna who is the horny one.

BTW last night Aaron fucking Hanna while Pam slept next to them ... that was kind of hot.  Who thinks Pam slept through it and who thinks she knew?

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

What?  Are we watching the same couple?  Usually it is Hanna who is the horny one.

BTW last night Aaron fucking Hanna while Pam slept next to them ... that was kind of hot.  Who thinks Pam slept through it and who thinks she knew?

Of course Pam knew 😁 I don’t watch Aaron and Hanna often .. but I know that Hanna is the sex machine and Aaron’s satisfies and delivers .. but I think also when Aaron feels , he goes for it no matter the circumstances .. personal tip 😝 when I was 19 i was doing for a whole summer what Aaron was doing to Hanna and having a girl sleeping next to us pretending nor understanding what goes on 😂🤣