B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #86 (August)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Nana looks like a perfectly inner vent girl that could transform to a wild and passionate woman if she’s shown the right ways …Tesla is a very experienced woman , great teacher for her ☺️

Tesla is as fake and inauthentic as it gets. Why you keep praising her as the second coming I have no idea.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

why didnt she put something on if shes shy?

Shy because she is afraid to show bare skin ☺️ Too much trying to find clothes to put for a minute or so checking the room 

34 minutes ago, philo said:

Earlier today, I watched an old video of Gina fucking one of the twins with a dildo when they were together before. I wonder if the RLC script writers will permit them to get together again?

you have that video saved? or you watch it somewhere else...?

4 minutes ago, super134 said:

Tesla is as fake and inauthentic as it gets. Why you keep praising her as the second coming I have no idea.

Everyone has different expectations and watches and observes a participant with his own personal standards and desires …we simply don’t agree , I don’t find it strange or bad ☺️ You have all the right obviously to characterize her as you just did 😇

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Watching Tesla is like watching a teenager so sweet and totally wrapped up in that sheet so nothing is getting in.

She wouldn’t hesitate under the right circumstances 😉

Tesla’s room ending action room 3 with the same positioning  as in the twins .. a guy in the middle with a woman left and right of him .. most importantly , blue balls everyone 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 2