B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #87 (August)

I placed Harley on my ignore list quite some time ago even though it goes against me to do so. As some members pointed out "they actually do like to read all the posts since they were last logged on". They do this so as not to ask what happened in the meantime. Putting someone on the ignore list benefits all your fellow CC members who do the same. I end my RLC/CC day when it is 0800 in Barcelona. I wake up 7 hours later when it is in the afternoon. I want to see what has been going on since 0800 so I read AND READ AND READ all your fucking arguing with Harley. PLEASE DO YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS A FAVOR AND USE THE FUCKING IGNORE OPTION. It truly is a wonderful choice. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 9

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Nana's choice in panties sometimes baffles me. It's like she isn't proud of her amazing ass. Boy shorts or thongs only Nana. She is definitely not a woman prone to casual sex. Just her choices in clothes tells you she is more conservative. I like her a lot and watch her often. 

I think Harley must have hired her.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, JenniferMom said:

Or alternatively, don't engage him.  I broke that vow today but that's what I try to do.

So you broke the vow. Multiply that by 10 others and now we have 4 more pages of arguing with Harley to read. I have been on CC since Jan 2014 and Harley has ALWAYS been this way. He isn't going to change and none of you will change him. Do all of us a favor and put him on your ignore list. Save me and all the other interested CC members from having to read 4 or 10 more pages than necessary. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 11

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

So you broke the vow. Multiply that by 10 others and now we have 4 more pages of arguing with Harley to read. I have been on CC since Jan 2014 and Harley has ALWAYS been this way. He isn't going to change and none of you will change him. Do all of us a favor and put him on your ignore list. Save me and all the other interested CC members from having to read 4 or 10 more pages than necessary. 

I understand Piper.  I would extend your plea to all bickering and arguing.  There is too much of it here.  Whether it  be about COVID or whether DD bitches about L&M too much ...  it's nuts.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

she was letting guys grab her pussy got naked and made out in the pool with the young guy was dirty dancing with every guy in the place came down nude and climbed on the couch with the young guy 

That's messed up.

Thanks for the info.

42 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Or alternatively, don't engage him.  I broke that vow today but that's what I try to do.

I don't have anyone on the ignore list. I just don't comment or laugh at what they say. 😉

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why don't people just watch what they like and not look at what they don't and keep their mouths shut about it.....have you ever thought of that?

Good question. Why? ( this is just fucking ironic coming from fat boy 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1