B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #87 (August)

4 minutes ago, utc said:

You got the wrong guy, I don't speak russian or spanish but I got a little help from a friend here, hope he doesn't mind..

Question: Have you ever kissed or had sex with someone of the same sex?
- I have a girlfriend, she is Spanish, I love her very much.
- But don't you have a husband?
- Yes that's true
- Ah, so you have husband and an ex-girlfriend
- No i have a girlfriend now. I have a husband, he is a boy, and I have a girlfriend, she is a girl.
  [laughs]
- And she has a boyfriend, and that's all
- Do you have an open relationship?
- No, I have only my husband and my girlfriend, I have no other people in my heart. It's just this girl, I love her a lot, we have a very good relationship.

Thanks, that's a comment based on facts, not stupid speculations. it proves that the guys didn't know them before they came to the Villa yesterday. 👍 

21 minutes ago, DWI said:

Now, of course, the new segment of the soap opera is possibly how Martina will react to Nelly's performance. In my mind, I'm guessing she'll be disappointed in Nelly but also compassionate in recognizing that Nelly has not really beat her alcohol addiction. I think it possible she might even convince Bogdan that Nelly needs some type of rehab., but of course I'm just speculating. I'm pretty sure that Martina really does love Nelly as both a lover and a friend...I remember after the party a few months back, when Nelly got shit-faced and Martina and Bogdan had to put her to bed, that Martina stopped drinking alcohol in front of Nelly for quite some time...true compassion I think. I guess the soap opera continues. Thank you for your insight as usual.

Thank you DWI.  Here we call that Driving While Intoxicated.  i hope it has a different meaning for you.

OK so if last night was a show for the most part, I don't think Martina will have any issue.  Martina knows how the RLC game is played and she knows that Nelly is one of the virtuoso performers.  In fact I said once that this likely started as a show and got out of hand because they truly connected, causing the initial frustration of Bogdan and Alberto.  If Martina and Nelly were doing shows like L&M, no one would be talking about this.  Well actually we would, we would be shitting all over it like we do L&M.  Someone suggested that last night Nelly even acknowledged her relationship with Martina to the boys, which would make Martina happy I think.   So I am not worried about what Martina thinks.  They remain BFF's with benefits.

Regarding the alcohol, this is a bit more interesting.  Did Nelly have a lot to drink last night?  I was in and out all night and could not count.  She was certainly tipsy at the end and of course she went naked and layed on that poor boy.  On the other hand, she did not vomit or collapse on the stairs and did not need to be carried to her bed. 

il y a 1 minute, utc a dit :

You got the wrong guy, i don't speak russian or spanish but i got a little help from a friend here, I hope he doesn't mind..

- Yes that's true
- No i have a girlfriend now. I have a husband, he is a boy, and I have a girlfriend, she is a girl.
  [laughs]
- No, I have only my husband and my girlfriend, I have no other people in my heart. It's just this girl, I love her a lot, we have a very good relationship.

wow you have just solved the nelly/martina/bogdan mystery after months of speculation. Its not friends with benefits they are in a actual relationship and she loves her

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, utc said:

- Yes that's true
  [laughs]

I thought Truth or Dare was YES or NO answers only.  Of course everyone has to elaborate.  No one knows this more than me!

But this is phenomenal ... kudos to UTC and his friend.

I so wish all of this was in English.

il y a 13 minutes, utc a dit :

You got the wrong guy, I don't speak russian or spanish but I got a little help from a friend here, hope he doesn't mind..

Question: Have you.......

time stamp, pls.

thanks a lot.

5 minutes ago, james deen said:

wow you have just solved the nelly/martina/bogdan mystery after months of speculation. Its not friends with benefits they are in a actual relationship and she loves her

I agree JD that this is a huge revelation (even though many here thought this all along) but the way I define and look at "relationship" and "FWB" there are no real differences between these two. It really is hard for me to imagine a true FWB ... a friend that you have sex with but the connection is very weak or non-existent.  I mean people have sex with prostitutes and such where this is NO connection at all.  That's not FWB.    But a friend that is there for just sex?  I suppose they exist but I struggle imagining what that would look like.  That is why I refer to Martina and Nelly as BFF with Benefits.  Which could be called a relationship as well. 

Interesting conversation. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I thought Truth or Dare was YES or NO answers only.  Of course everyone has to elaborate.  No one knows this more than me!

But this is phenomenal ... kudos to UTC and his friend.

I so wish all of this was in English.

Asia & Hakeem was an English speaking apartment and people still ignored what was said and ran with whatever story they had in their head.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, JenniferMom a dit :

I agree JD that this is a huge revelation (even though many here thought this all along) but the way I define and look at "relationship" and "FWB" there are no real differences between these two. It really is hard for me to imagine a true FWB ... a friend that you have sex with but the connection is very weak or non-existent.  I mean people have sex with prostitutes and such where this is NO connection at all.  That's not FWB.    But a friend that is there for just sex?  I suppose they exist but I struggle imagining what that would look like.  That is why I refer to Martina and Nelly as BFF with Benefits.  Which could be called a relationship as well. 

Interesting conversation. 

The only question left is does Martina see the relationship the same way as nelly does

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, james deen said:

now that nelly/martina are out of the closet next time they are in b4 together i want them to be intimate infront of everyone even if bog is there. No need for them to hide the relationship anymore

I agree JD but heck, if you are fucking on the internet, it seems to me that nothing is being hidden at all.  What we need per your previous post is what does the relationship mean to Martina.

We have some hints from some of the translators.  It's been reported that Martina brags to Alberto about her orgasms with Nelly.

Maybe @emnv or others can help out.

• Upvote 2