B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #87 (August)

3 minutes ago, 007DM said:

Still not worth following.

Why pay for this????

Normal people don't pay for it, people with no life do and that's the people RLC are banking on!!  Just like B2 was supposed to be UM for a "cleaning service" to clean, after it came back online there was "0" cleaning done and all the usual suspects with plenty to say...only one person said anything about it.  RLC is in the shape it's in because of all the people that have no life!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

What went on in B4 last night was sickening to read.  Last night was all planned and it was about showing the IT group of RLC Barcelona a good time at whatever cost (Bogdan staying out of it) was needed.  Nelly is a piece of shit and Bogdan is a mouse.  As was said, had the cops not shown up I'm sure you would have seen some things that were totally eye opening by some of those girls.  The cops showing up was the end of the party no matter what happened afterwards!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

If people with no life pay for RLC ... what does that say about people who do not pay for RLC but pontificate all over CC and act like they do?

I have my reasons JennMom,  you have no life as you have mentioned before and you just proved my point.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What went on in B4 last night was sickening to read.  Last night was all planned and it was about showing the IT group of RLC Barcelona a good time at whatever cost (Bogdan staying out of it) was needed.  Nelly is a piece of shit and Bogdan is a mouse.  As was said, had the cops not shown up I'm sure you would have seen some things that were totally eye opening by some of those girls.  The cops showing up was the end of the party no matter what happened afterwards!

You are sickening too, FatBicycleboy. But you apparently have your reasons, so we all have to be gentle with you.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3